The camp is designed for males and females - age 10 and older. Adults are strongly encouraged to attend. This is a cross country and/or distance camp. Distance runners, whether beginner or expert, novice jogger or world class road racer, will benefit from the instruction received from this camp.
We encourage and expect runners of all ability levels -from beginner to world class- to attend. Training groups will be broken down according to present fitness level. Classroom sessions will include basic to technical information.
All campers will stay at Blue Ridge High School. Males and Females will be housed in separate areas, with coaches and counselors on duty at all times. This is a training camp, not a luxury vacation camp. Our facilities are very adequate, but please don't expect Beverly Hills' accommodations.
• Scenic running trails through the pines/aspens
• Recreation room with card games, board games, Ping Pong, Foosball
• Soccer fields
• 400 meter all-weather track
The Anasazi Training Camp is located in the heart of Arizona’s White Mountains - the summer vacation spot for anyone wanting to get out of the heat of the desert. The camp will be held at Blue Ridge High School, Lakeside, Arizona. The average daily temperature in Pinetop in July is in the low 70's, and the afternoon rains will keep the runners cool and comfortable.
Tuition is all inclusive- there are no extras. The tuition fee is $425 for one week (Sunday check-in, Saturday check-out). A $50 non-refundable fee is required with your mail-in registration, or full payment with your online registration. (In the event we host a second week, the tuition fee for both weeks will be $750- a $100 savings!)
• Lodging at the camp for seven days, six nights.
• Three nutritionally-balanced meals daily(we are happy to assist with special diets, including vegetarian and vegan).
• Camp Tech T-Shirt
• Camp Notebook
• Daily clinics with instruction from some of the country's finest coaches and athletes.
• Individualized assessment and workouts
• Planned/organized evening activities (including a Friday night dance).